Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sunpentown SD-1501 Warm-Air 3-2/5-Liter-Capacity Dish Dryer Reviews

Easy operation in addition to elegant pattern enhances the actual drying course of action and preserves sanitation associated with dinner items. Large capacity stores approximately for the family associated with four microprocessor immediately sets blow drying time.

Sunpentown SD-1501 Warm-Air 3-2/5-Liter-Capacity Dish Dryer Features
  • 150-watt dish dryer with simple push-button operation
  • Large 3-2/5-liter capacity works well for a family of 4
  • Timer offers 20 minutes, 60 minutes, or "auto" options
  • Overheat auto shut-off for safety; 59-inch cord; UL-approved
  • Measures 20 by 15 by 15 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Our Sunpentown SD-1501 Warm-Air 3-2/5-Liter-Capacity Dish Dryer Reviews
I knew that with all the positive reviews, this dish got a dryer, it had to be halfway decent. I definitely thought highly of him before I took it out of the package, and now I have nothing but a bunch of respect to the product and the manufacturer. This is a simple product that does a great job of drying dishes. I have one and only one complaint, the water seems to collect under the bar and the pool instead of the tray with an excess of water. Dishes that hang under racks have their edge, sitting in the water, which means that they do not dry around the edges when you pull the dishes. I was able to resolve it, or not drying plates or slabs stacking angle and not in grooves. Although, this problem occurs only on the 20 minute installation. It's really not that important at all, I probably should not say this, but there are those few people know about it is that it will make upset. Only about an inch square plates ever wet, because it's just the edge that hangs in the groove under the bar ... but it may upset some people.

All in all. If you are tired of drying dishes and getting hair on them with the towels... get one of these. THEY ARE GREAT and I personally think the device is much larger than thought, which is great for adding more dishes.

UPDATE:

I still use and love my Sunpentown dish dryer. I had a little girl and used it to dry her baby bottles. It worked like a charm!!

My only gripe with the machine is the poor quality of the excess water drawer that you have to dump out every couple of cycles. After a few months it broke and we just put some duck tape on the outer part of it and just kept using it. It's gotten to the point where I need to buy a new one and I emailed Sunpentown and we're looking at somewhere between 15-20 just for the drawer replacement. This does not change my review or rating at all, as this dish dryer has been so good to us. Just wanted to let people know to BE CAREFUL with it!!

Also, I have looked over the newer model and I don't recommend going with it. It's labeled #1502 and it's considerably smaller. We are a family of three and 4-5 days worth of dishes barely fit in the dryer. We are very very busy. We spend every waking moment with our child and we don't wash dishes as often as some. I know that we aren't the only family that does that and I figured you should know which one to go with.

I highly recommend the AUTO feature on the dryer, it works FABULOUSLY!  

1 comment:

  1. Dishwasher service in dubai
    https://www.hometech.ae/service/dishwasher-service/
    UAEs Authorized Major brand Dishwasher Service in Dubai, On-Demand experienced professionals for dishwasher service in Dubai.
    1634612696055-9

    ReplyDelete